Saturday, September 18, 2021

THE LIFE PLAN by Phoebe S. Rios


 

🔥🔥TEASER BLAST🔥🔥

THE LIFE PLAN by Phoebe SRios is coming October 15! 

#PreOrderHere

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09D8VTNK7

How did this happen? I'm Vida Wakefield, and I had a plan.

4 simple rules to follow:

- Get a best friend.

- Pass high school.

- Keep my virtue until after graduation.

- Follow my dreams.

With my university acceptance letter in hand, I could move away from the small town that consumed me, and everything would finally be perfect.

No more secrets…

But then my past collided with my future when I laid eyes on Mr. Tomlinson.

My perfect future disintegrated when he stood in front of our class and introduced himself. 

My life plan was ripped to shreds. 

#comingsoon #needtoreaditnow #readmoreromance #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment