Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Knight and The Princess by V.T. DO


 

TEASER REVEAL!
The Knight and The Princess by V.T. Do  ( @authorv.tdo) is Coming on October 20th!

BLURB

Gage

Kiera Hasting isn’t supposed to mean anything to me. 

She's supposed to be nothing more than a blip on my radar. Forgettable. Insignificant.

Only she’s not. 

She gets under my skin in the worst way possible. 

But I shouldn’t want to keep her. 

I’m the reason her father is in prison. 

I’m the reason she has nothing and no one left in this world. 

She should hate me. 

Only, the more time I spent with her, the more I realized I don’t want her to hate me. 

I don’t want to let her go. 


Kiera

Gage Walker is my obsession. 

My muse. My savior. 

All my problems disappear whenever I’m in his arms.

I should let him go. 

He’s not good for me. 

He’s not good for anyone. Not with all the baggage he carries, not with his scowling face and not with his grumpy disposition. 

Yet, when I look into those green eyes of his, none of those things mattered. Not even the fact that he is the man responsible for everything that I’ve lost.

I can’t let him go. I don’t know how, so I won’t.

Gage Walker will be mine.

PREORDER NOW!


Bloggers/Bookstagrammers can sign up here - https://forms.gle/oULr9ro2GGJCCZhZ6

#teaserreveal #authorvtdo #bedandbookspr

No comments:

Post a Comment