Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Original Sins by Faith Summers


 

NOW LIVE! Original Sins by Faith Summers is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
“A masterful combination of raw emotions, that will give you all the feels and make you wish you could turn the pages faster!” – Goodreads reviewer
“Ms. Summers has wowed me once again with this fabulous dark, mafia romance!” – Goodreads reviewer
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/2VgJHoP
What is the price of living...
My father dealt his last blow to control my life on my eighteenth birthday.
He crushes my dreams when I’m told I have to marry a man I loathe.
Intent on saving myself from a terrible fate, I do the one thing I can to get the money I need to escape.
Enter the virgin auction and agree to do whatever my owner wants for thirty days.
I just never expected to be owned by two of the most dangerous men I know.
Both work for my father in the criminal underworld, but they don’t know who I am.
I’m their dirty little secret no one must know about, and they are mine.
But then all hell breaks loose when we get found out.
That’s the moment I truly have to worry about escaping.
Original Sins is a Dark Mafia MΓ©nage Romance in the Dark Odyssey Series. The events are set prior to Book 1 (Tease Me) but can be read as a complete standalone.
ALSO AVAILABLE
All FREE in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment