Friday, July 16, 2021

Thorne by Ketley Allison

Thorne by Ketley Allison is coming July 29th!

Pre-order your copy of THORNE by Ketley Allison today!

About Thorne

The moment I stepped into Winthorpe High, I was branded as the new girl who stole somebody else’s life.

Thorne Briar, ruler of the school, keeper of underground secrets, marks me as his the instant the rumors start, but it’s not to protect me.

No, he wants to punish me for being here, wrap fear around my neck until I run, and smile while he chases me down.

My aim was to blend in, get the grades, stay busy with extra-curriculars, all while pretending my own problems weren’t blowing up behind the scenes. Thorne makes it impossible.

The only way for me to survive is to find out what dirty little secrets Thorne keeps to himself.

So, I follow him into the darker corners of the academy, the place where they make college hazings look like child’s play.

I watch the pleasure spark in his eyes as he does it. The joy he has over bringing pain.

What makes me most ashamed is … I like watching him.

If I’m not careful, Thorne will capitalize on that curiosity, and he will squeeze my heart until it bleeds.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐭𝐨-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.

About Ketley Allison

Ketley has always been a romantic at heart. That passion ignited when she realized she could put those dreams into words and her soul into characters. Ketley was born in Canada, moved to Australia when she was thirteen, to California when she was twenty, and finally to New York to attend law school, but most of that time was spent sitting in coffee shops and wine bars thinking of her next book.

Her other passions include coffee, wine, Big Macs, her cat, and her husband, possibly in that order.

facebook.com/ketleyallison

@ketleyallison for Instagram and TikTok

https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ketley-allison

THAS blog button

No comments:

Post a Comment