Saturday, March 20, 2021

BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN by Bailey B.


 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯AVAILABLE NOWπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN by Bailey B. is LIVE!
#1ClickHere:
books2read.com/u/mY798V
Piper
Most people don’t think about the day they’ll die. They coast through life, blissfully unaware of how
their time is ticking away. I wasn’t like most people. I welcomed death, wanted her to take me away
from the prison I called life, but she refused. I tried twice only to survive. And then, when I thought I
had nothing left it came.
A reason to live.
Rex was a small, unexpected ray of light in my world of darkness that blossomed into a beam of
sunshine. I thought, maybe this was why Death didn’t take me. Maybe she knew that if I held on a
little longer things would turn around. But the third time Death came to my door wasn’t by choice.
Someone else brought her, and I fear this time she might take me.

Rex
Being the son of a country star sucks. My parents are never around, I move every year or so, and I
have no real friends. Everyone around me has an agenda. Everyone except Piper Lovelace. I can’t
get that girl to notice me. Trust me I’ve tried.
Thankfully, fate stepped in and gave me the break I needed. I’ve got her attention, now I need her to
give me a chance.
#newrelease #ilovebooks #newadult #baileybauthor #readmoreromance
#wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment