Monday, February 22, 2021

Forever After All by Catharina Maura

Title: Forever After All
Author: Catharina Maura
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 17, 2021
Cover Design: Damoro Design






From the author of The Tie That Binds comes another spellbinding marriage of convenience novel.

Elena
I’m ready to sacrifice my dignity if it will save my dying mother. Or so I convinced myself as I walked into a gentlemen’s club, ready to trade my body for my mother’s life. 

I didn’t expect Alexander Kennedy to be there. I didn’t expect him to stop me. And I certainly didn’t expect him to propose a marriage of convenience.

Alexander
Elena Rousseau, a heiress fallen from both riches and grace.

I know she’s not right for me – she’s far from the meek trophy wife I’m after. But if she’s going to sell herself to anyone, it’ll be me.

 

Suzanne Talkington - “Raw, emotional and so stunning!”
Amazon Review - “YET ANOTHER 5-STAR WONDER BY CATHARINA MAURA”
Amazon Review - “It’s just that good!!”




Catharina Maura writes deliciously angsty romance novels that'll give you all the feels. You'll usually find her daydreaming about the characters that waltz through her thoughts, begging for a happily ever after.





HOSTED BY:

1 comment:

  1. This looks and sounds like a great book. Would love to read and review in print format. Love the book cover. I just love meeting new authors and learning more about them and their books.
    Who knows, maybe one day I'll be an ARC Reader for you including Forever after all.
    Hope I Win

    ReplyDelete