Sunday, August 30, 2020

FINAL CHANCE AT LOVE by Eva Winners

 


🔥🔥TEASER BLAST🔥🔥

FINAL CHANCE AT LOVE by @evawinners is coming September 5!

#PreOrderHere:

http://getbook.at/FinalChanceAtLove 

Kristoff Baldwin was everything I didn’t need...too intense, too rich, too handsome, too overbearing and too jealous.

And I fell in love with him! I wanted him, all of him. But ultimately his actions made me realize I couldn’t let the past repeat itself.

So I left the country in an attempt to get over him and come to terms with the outcome of our fling.

The last thing I expected was to see him before I was ready, with a gorgeous redhead by his side.

This is closure to Kristoff and Gemma’s story.

#comingsoon #finalseries #secondchance #needtoreaditnow #readmoreromance #bookaholic #bookstagram #steamyread #wildfiremarketingsolution

No comments:

Post a Comment