Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Stolen Fate by V.T. Do




TITLE- Stolen Fate
AUTHOR- V. T. Do
GENRE- Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE- August 3rd, 2021



Blurb

Jace

For three months, I searched her out.

For him.

Everything I have done before meeting her has been for him.

Everything I have done after is for her.

Perhaps it was all in Fate’s plan.

Whatever it was, I can’t let her go.

I don’t know how.

Evelyn

There’s no such thing as fate. Or coincidence.

My meeting Jace isn’t a coincidence, nor is it at fate’s hand.

I became defenseless in his eyes. I became someone I hadn’t been in six long years, someone I was happy to be once more.

I showed him all of my soft parts, thinking he was strong enough to protect it—protect me from the world.

Am I wrong?






Pre order Now


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU









Author Bio


V.T. Do grew up in beautiful Colorado with words on her mind and dreams in her eyes. Writing has always been the best way for her to express herself, and she has been doing that for as long as she can remember. When she's not writing, you can find her talking to herself, daydreaming, hunting magical creatures, and reading. She is the author of The Young & the Sinner, book 1 of the Entangled Past Series, Dirty Professor, book 1 of the Dirty series, and The Mess You Left Behind, an enemies-to-lovers romance, now available on Amazon’s Kindle.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment