Monday, June 14, 2021

Daltrey (Pushing Daisies Book 4) by Heather Young Nichols


 

★·.·´¯`·.·★ NEW RELEASE ★·.·´¯`·.·★


Daltrey (Pushing Daisies Book 4) by Heather Young Nichols is LIVE!!!


Daltrey


I can feel myself spiraling out of control. It’s been years since I’ve had an issue with any substance and the last thing I wanted to do was go back to that.


I couldn’t do that to my family, my bandmates. They were relying on me and we were catching our big break.

But the pressure is getting too me. I’m not so sure that I can handle it. If I leave the band, I hurt them. If I stay, I might not come out of the experience the same person.


Then I meet Ella. She's not a fan but she helps me at a time that could've turned out badly for me. She's straight forward, not afraid to do what needs to be done, and sexy as hell.


I want to be better for her. Want to be better for the band. My brother is convinced that Ella is the one to help me get there.

She’s my babysitter. The one who’s going to keep me on the straight and narrow. Until I scare her away when she’s the only one I want to be with.


Ella

Agreeing to do a weeklong birthday celebration with my best friend sounded like a good idea at the time. She deserves it and I'd do anything for her.


Little did I know we were spending the week going to Pushing Daisies concerts. She’s obsessed with them so I’ve heard their music but when I bump into one of them, I have no idea he’s with the band.


Then I see him in a bar, in a situation that could’ve been dangerous. I do the one thing I know how to do. I take care of him. Get him back to his hotel. Weird but I’ve seen weirder.


Apparently, I’m the only one he’s listened to in a long while and his brother offers me a job for so much money, I can’t turn it down.


Keep Daltrey in line and help him get his head on straight. That I can do. Years of practice helps.


But I didn’t expect this between us. He’s on the road and I’ll be going home eventually. Yet I can’t seem to walk away.



Grab your copy here: https://amzn.to/3nsuQBO

No comments:

Post a Comment